Friday, July 20, 2012

Get Ready to Fall in Love...

With all the fabulous new goodies available August 1st from Close To My Heart.  I now have the Idea Book and some of the new products in my hot little hands, and you are going to be amazed.



Fabulous new workshops, including card, album, and project workshops abound in this new book.  I am busy putting together the new club schedule and a few fun workshops for this fall.  

One of the new products is a new Cricut Cartridge.  THe Artiste Cartridge has 700 images with projects, interactive cards, and 3-D objects.  I can't wait to order and play!  It comes with three coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements.  The price is just $99.  Or host a party and have the chance to earn it for half price.  


Close To My Heart has also announced that they will have alcohol-based markers, similar to Copics.  I love my Copics and am very excited to try CTMH's version.  Each marker will come with an additional  marker a shade lighter or darker.  


New Studio J changes.  You will no longer need a membership to get fabulous digital Studio J layouts at a fantastic deal.  As of July 12, Studio J layouts for non-members will be lowered from $13.00 to $6.95. JPG-only layouts will be lowered from $3.00 to $2.95 for both members and non-members.  Click here to play.  

Lastly (for this post anyway) is the lower cost of the consultant kit.  If you've ever thought about becoming a CTMH consultant, now id the perfect time!  The basic kit is just $49.  You can also buy the Master kit with even more supplies and Studio J layouts for just $99.  In August, you'll even get a 
fabulous tote bag FREE for signing up. 

  
Contact me to get your hands on an Idea Book or for more information on signing up. 

No comments: