Friday, July 27, 2012

Another Sneak Peek--Avonlea Card Kit

One of the things I'm most excited about in the upcoming Idea Book is the new Workshop on the Go Card Kits.  They come with everything you need to make 15 cards.  When I say everything, I mean instructions, stamps, papers, embellishments and envelopes.  What a deal!  Only $29.95 for 15 cards, including a stamp set.  There are two kits: Avonlea and Pear & Partridge (Christmas). 

I put together the Avonlea kit over the weekend.  I didn't order our new Slate ink, so I ended up using Black, Chocolate, and Smokey Plum inks.  

These are the three cards from the directions, using the stamp set that came with the kit.  Click photo to enlarge.  


I decided I wanted to change up some of the sentiments to make cards I use the most (thank you and thinking of you).


I think with a little tweaking, you could use these papers for Christmas cards, too.  

No comments: