Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Layouts--Cruisin'

This month we are scrapping vacation photos with the Cruisin' kit.  I love these fun "on the road" papers and embellishments.   Club members are using Cruisin' papers, Cruisin' foil Stickers, and coordinating Bottle Caps.

Layout #1 California Road Trip



 Layout #2 Seaside, Oregon.  I don't have my title on this one because the new catalog has some fabulous glitter alphabet stickers that I want to get for the title.


 A couple close ups of the embellishments.  I used some of the foil stickers on clear buttons to give a little dimension.

 Layout #3 Legoland



For those of you that are local, I am hosting a crop tomorrow at my house from 12:00--??.  Dinner is included :)  If you are interested in my scrapbook club, we are starting a new round in August for the next 6 months.  Live far away, that's ok.  I will mail your kit to you.  There is an additional $5.00 for shipping of kits.

No comments: