Sunday, August 19, 2012

August Club Layouts--Dakota

I'm a little behind posting the club layouts for August, since we met last week.  I posted the first layout here.  The next one is the Workshop on the Go layout with very few changes.  The flowers were a little time consuming, but I think it's worth it in the end.  The cuts were made with the CTMH Art Philosphy Cartridge and the alphabet was Plantin Schoolbook.  The photos were from last year's Museum Comes to Life.  The Idaho History Museum fills the park with activities, games, and people in costume to teach about Idaho's history.  It was a lot of fun.  



This last layout is the second WOTG layout, but I changed it up because it seemed too plain to me.  I added more photos, changed the title placement, and added more embellishments.  I used the Stickease, our new Burlap Ribbon, and the stamps that came with the workshop.  I thought these papers were perfect for our trip to Idaho City.



In September, we will be using the Scholastic papers and embellishments.  I'll post those layouts next weekend.

No comments: