Monday, August 20, 2012

Cards From Dakota Scraps

Remember last week when I posted these cute little bags I made using the Artiste Cricut cartridge and Dakota papers?  Each little purse used most of a sheet of 12x12 paper, but I had some left around the edges.  I didn't want any of this cute paper to go to waste.  I looked through the new Make It From Your Heart book for a card pattern to utilize the scraps.  This great new book has 16 two page layouts and 12 card patterns.  The best part?  It's only $7.95.

I found one that utilized 1 1/2 inch squares--perfect for my scraps.  I had enough to make  eight cards.  Not bad for leftover scraps.  

All eight cards
 Design one using Whisper card stock and black hemp.  I did have as Thank you cards and half as birthday.

Design Two using Barn Red Cardstock and the star stamp from the Dakota WOTG.

I

No comments: