Friday, August 13, 2010

Cards From a Level 1 Scrapbook Kit

When I was buying goodies from the big sale, I really wanted Bella papers because I had never purchased a pack. Sadly, they were out of paper packs, so I bought a Level 1 kit, figuring I could make it into cards.



It proved trickier than I thought since the kit used all the Olive and Smokey Plum papers, while the Stickease were mostly Hollyhock. Other than a couple of embellishments and thank you stamps, I only used the kit and Stickease. I still have lots more card bases and scraps left, but here's what I accomplished today. Not bad for a $4 kit (or even a full price kit at $9.95).

Sorry the pics are a little on the light side.


This one was my favorite. I ruffled the B&T paper and used ribbon and a rub on.







If you are keeping track, that was 8 standard size cards, and a 6x6. I have bases for 5-7 more cards and about half the Stickease, so you do get a lot of bang for your buck.

No comments: