Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oliver

I finally bought several Sparkle Creations stamps. I LOVE them, but it is an adjustment to go from clear to rubber. I also realized I have nowhere near enough markers to color these beauties. Maybe this will push me over the edge to get Copics (yes I'm behind the times), or at least get the rest of the CTMH markers so I have more choice.


I used Oliver for this card. The papers are CTMH Moon Doggie. The surfer x-ing sticker is from the Moon Doggie Stickease.





I haven't posted much because I started back to work this week. School starts on Monday, so I've been busy, busy. I've also had a health issue, which put me in the emergency room (I won't bore you with details) and a minor car accident. I backed right into another car in the school parking lot. One of the parents from Austin's class. It was completely mortifying. I'm hoping it only gets better from here. We have a BBQ at school tomorrow, and I still need to go finish the bulletin boards in my classroom.

The good news is that I did create enough cards today to post for the rest of the week :)

1 comment: