Saturday, August 28, 2010

Creative University

Looking for some stamping inspiration today? Check this out:
Click here to get to the fun! Starts at 9:00 pacific time. It's also a great chance to see some fabulous new CTMH products.
I don't know how many of the classes I'll be able to make it to. We are finishing laying our sod in the backyard today. We don't have much left thanks to our wonderful neighbors. Last night they showed up with a tractor, a wheel barrow and lots of manpower. We got all but a few feet moved to the back and rolled out--almost 2,000 sq. feet. We feel so blessed to have such good neighbors. One is already here this morning, too. Wow!
It was a crazy busy first week of school. I can't believe how exhausted I am. I'll be back later this weekend to share some first day pictures of my kindergartner and third grader, and hopefully some artwork. First, it's off to the backyard! Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments: