Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back to School Tomorrow

This break has been so wonderful, and I'm having a difficult time wrapping my mind around getting up and heading back to school tomorrow.   I look forward to seeing my students and hearing about their Christmas and break, but 5:45 is going to come way to early.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the two weeks we've had off as a family.  It's been a time of relaxation and rejuvenation.

It's also been a time of denial.  Below is a photo of the work I brought home to get finished over the break.  About a tenth of it is what I accomplished.  I'm hoping to get their big writing assignment edited/commented tonight, but it still won't be nearly what I hoped I'd complete.  I'm trying to be ok with that.  I love that work didn't invade our family time.  However, it's only two weeks until the end of the quarter, which means report cards and comments on top of grading the rest of these assignments.  Not to mention all the new exciting stuff we'll do in the next two weeks.  It's a good thing I LOVE my job!   Ready, set, here we go again!

No comments: