Thursday, January 24, 2013

January Club Layouts--La Belle Vie

These are our club layouts for January.  I planned on using the coordinating Stickease, but they were sold out before I ordered.  Instead, we used all the bling!  I am now in LOVE with the Sparkle Flourishes (in this case, black).  The papers are beautiful, but with two boys, I have a hard time using the more girly papers.  My mom, however, has tons of photos from Paris to scrapbook, so I told her she could have my other layouts to add her pictures.  

The first layout worked out perfectly to celebrate our 14th anniversary.  The main photo is from our actual anniversary.  We went to a local French restaurant called, Le Coq Rouge.  Hands down the best restaurant meal I've ever eaten!  We will definitely go back.  The rest of the pictures highlight our year. I love that the boys are old enough to entrust to take pictures.  We actually have some of the two of us :)  The big blank spot is for the journaling.  My printer did not want to cooperate and print on cardstock.  I'll have to figure that out.  



Layout number two is straight from the Workshop on the Go.  I love this layout, but WOW, what a lot of cutting!  It definitely shows off all you can do with the Artiste cartridge!  I also adore the stamp set that comes with the WOTG.  The lantern, Eiffel Tower, and sayings are all on there.  There's also an adorable bicycle one I didn't use.  Definitely want to use it on a card soon.  



The last layout is simple, but elegant.  I used some (gasp) non-CTMH ribbon on both pages.  I found the sparkly ribbon tape at JoAnn's, and I couldn't resist!


 Actually, looking at how fun the layouts turned out, I don't know if I'm going to be able to part with them :)


No comments: