Sunday, July 25, 2010

Basic Grey Cards

I love designing and making my own cards, but sometimes it's nice to let someone else do all the creative work. I went to Paper Cottage last night to use my coupon and a gift card from one of my generous students. One of the things I picked up was this fun card kit, Oliver by Basic Grey. It came with pre-cut pieces, die cuts, and rub-ons. I am always in need of more boy style cards, and this was too fun to pass up.

This card was my favorite. It was actually supposed to be a baby card, with a baby bundle hanging from the tree and the word Baby across the bottom. Since I don't have any need for baby cards in the near future, I decided to turn one of the other die cuts into a tree swing.



I just love the cute little monkey! The train card was also supposed to be a baby card, but I changed it up a little. Luckily, it came with extra rub ons and die cuts.






1 comment: