Friday, July 23, 2010

July SOTM Happy Forever

I absolutely LOVE this little hedgehog! He is just too cute :) For these cards, I just stamped on blank cards--no layering. I can't wait to make some more detailed stamps with this set. He is this month's Stamp of the Month. For details on how to get this set for FREE, click here and go to JulyStamp of the Month.

Stamps: Happy Forever, A Little Everything, and Thank You


Tomorrow, I am taking the Praxis Test to renew my credenital, so most of my free time this week is devoted to studying. Though I'm fine with the grammar and teaching questions, some of the literature ones are killing me. I haven't read most of the authors and books that show up since college 10+ years ago. Ugh! I just hope I pass the first time! Wish me luck--I may need it :)

No comments: