Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anything But Pink--Operation Home Cards

Apparently I don't know how to just take a break. While I'm out of school this week, I've been organizing an Operation Write Home party for tomorrow. I've made card kits for 200 cards, and I am bringing supplies for 100 more. I would love to be able to mail out 300 cards this weekend. Over the next couple days, I'll share the cards and details about the event. So far I'm up over 12 people for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm crazy, but I love that this is a way to have fun making cards and give back to those who sacrifice so much for us. If you're here in Boise, feel free to stop by. We'll be at the Moxie Java on Five Mile and Overland :)
The cards I'm sharing tonight are for the Operation Write Home blog challenge. With Valentine's Day cards going out, they decided they needed an "Anything but pink" challenge. I had a few that fit the bill.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.

This first one uses Good Times papers, Happy Birthday and Shining Star. I like that this one can be used for kids or adults.
The last two uses Back Country papers, Happy Birthday and Backwoods stamps.

1 comment:

gbinion said...

these are great! i really like the 1st card... i can never seem to match 2 different patterned papers to make them look good so i usually end up with a pattern and solids! but yours is sooo cute!