Monday, December 27, 2010

North Pole Layout--Studio J

Because I have a Studio J Membership, I can receive free shipping on one order of Studio J layouts per month. The last couple mornings I've been working on some fall and winter layouts. I am finding with my busy schedule, I can make time to make cards, but scrapbooking rarely happens. That's why I love Studio J. In less than a couple hours, I made 4 layouts. Plus, with my membership, I get free jpeg files to share online or print somewhere else, if I want. However, two page layouts are only $6.50 with a membership, I don't anticipate printing them elsewhere. To learn more about Studio J and play with your own layouts, visit http://www.moments2treasure.myctmh.com/ and click on Studio J.

This layout was from our North Pole Express train ride last week. I used Mistletoe papers. I'll be sharing 3 more this week, as well as some thank you and Operation Write Home cards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am wondering if the printed layouts end up being glossy or more like the lustre prints from Costco? Have you gotten any of your prints yet?