Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Valentines for Operation Write Home

These cards also used the papers from American Crafts and Making Memories, but I added a little stamping to the mix. I don't know why a couple are sideways. Blogger just does this to me sometimes, and it's very frustrating. I tried loading them from my computer and from my memory card. Either way, they come up sideways. Oh well.



I love these little monsters! I got the Party Animal set for Halloween stamping, but love them for birthday or valentines, too.


I think the hedgehog set, Happy Forever, is still one of my all time favorites. SO adorable and versatile! Here I used Hollyhock and Blush to match the papers so this little guy could send a Valentine's Day greeting.
An oldie, but a goodie. This little hippo from Life's a Jungle is another one of my favorites. I love how adding a little flower or bow gives her a cute, girlie look.

No comments: