Friday, December 31, 2010

OWH CHallenge #11

The challenge today at Operation Write Home is to use 10 (or 20) things on a card. I made this card for the lady who lets us have our OWH card parties in her coffee shop. She has been so great about setting up tables, even adding leaves to them so we can all fit. When she has time, she even sits and make cards with us. She asks nothing of us in return, although we do tend to buy lots of drinks and yummy snacks. I love that thanks to her, I don't have to worry about getting my house clean or having room for everyone.

The card uses CTMH Jingle papers, Thank You and Snow Friends stamp sets.

FOr my 10 things I have the following:
2 layers on the background
1 stip going across
snowman
Tulip behind snowman
thanks
Tulip layer behind thanks
3 Jingle brads

3 comments:

Susan said...

VERY cute card!!
Happy New Year!
Susan

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this card. That snowman will ALWAYS be cute. I've enjoyed looking at your other cards, too, as well as the layouts of your growing boys. It was time to quit lurking and tell you so! Happy New Year!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!