Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Wonderland



SNOW DAY!!! Are there any more magical words for a teacher?! I knew the snow was bad, and when I turned on the tv, they started listing school closures. About 10 minutes later, I got the call from the school that we were closed today. There were about 7 inches on the ground at 6 am. It hasn't stopped yet. I'm guessing closer to 9 inches now. They say it's going to warm up and turn to rain, but it isn't happening yet.



The boys had a great time playing in the snow.



Just what are you planning to do with that snowball?
Helping Daddy dig out the car.


A snow recliner :)
Now they are having some hot chocolate and watching movies in front of the fire place. I'm sitting here watching the snow fall, but need to get started working. I am taking full advantage of the time given, and getting everything graded for progress reports Friday. Not the most exciting way to spend the day, but it will be a huge relief to get caught up.
Here's a few more random pictures of the snow:





No comments: