Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas Cards I'm sending this Year


Yes, my Christmas cards are about finished already. No, don't hate me. The majority of the people on my list will get cards I have from workshops and samples I've done all season (now I'm loving those 15 card workshops!). However, when I saw this Becky Higgins card kit, I knew I had to make these for my immediate family. Yes, they are kind of cheater cards--I finished all 20 during Grey's Anatomy last week--but I LOVE the colors and designs. I thought they were a lot of fun. I also loved that they were inexpensive and arrived just a few days after I ordered them. What a relief to be this far ahead before Thanksgiving. Of course, I still need to figure out the picture. I'm hoping we'll get a cute one of all of us at Knott's Berry Farm next week--fingers crossed.
Speaking of Knott's Berry Farm--all four of us are going for just $12.95. Right now they are doing a promotion for Veterans and active Military where each Veteran (Mike) and one guest (me) can get in for FREE and can buy 6 more tickets for just $12.95. Brendan is already free, so we only have to pay for Austin. What an awesome way to honor those who fight (or have fought) for our country. After Thanksgiving, they are offering the same deal to our Police and Firefighters. The kids are so excited. I can't wait to see the boys go on all the Camp Snoopy rides together. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

1 comment:

mE said...

OHMY GOSH!

These are sooo freakin cute!!!!

I MUST LIFT THEM!!

:)

Erin