Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Gift Cards

Gift cards are great to give and great to get, but the most fun for me is playing with the packaging :) This Saturday, I'm having a gift card holder workshop and these are the cards I came up with. The photos aren't the greatest because I merged them together to show open and closed. But hey, you get the idea!

I have the following ladies to thank for their great templates--Nanci Hatcher (the brown/blue one--I got a card like this in a swap I was in with her last year), Debi Davis (present), Kathi Carlson (snowman template and Holly random stamping), and Kelly Jo Ratcliff (Holly one). I don't know where I got the criss-cross one, but thank you to whoever first made it :)

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

I love these gift card holders :D I'm glad you enjoyed my blog too. I was so happy you posted because I had seen your blog about a week and a half ago and forgot to fav it and have been looking for it for the past couple days lol. You have so many fun projects! Love the music on here too :D