Sunday, November 11, 2007

Getting Close...

to finishing 2006 layouts. Of course, not much before that is scrapped and not much of '07, but I am happy to be almost finished with '06. The first layout is from my cousin, Jennifer's wedding last September. It uses SEI papers and embellishments (one of my other favorite companies besides CTMH). Gotta love the picture of my Grandma boogeying down :)

The second is from our infamous trip home from Idaho last Thanksgiving (and the reason we're staying put this year). We were trying to go from Boise to St. George, Utah to stay the night at my aunt and uncle's and see the family. We got stuck in a snowstorm and ended up in Filmore, Utah. It was Brendan's first time seeing snow. The papers are Pinecone Press and the stamps are CTMH's Snow Friends (November Stamp of the Month) and Cobblestone Alphabet.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Way to go!! I wish I was close to finishing my 2006. I love the colors in your cousin's wedding page, and those snowmen are always so cute :D