Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Layouts for Friday's Crop

If you are atttending Friday's crop, you will have a choice of this layout in either Everlasting papers or Life Delights papers. I meant to do both papers as Christmas layouts because I think Life Delights is cute with the Snow Friends stamps set for November. However, as I was going through my pictures, none of my Christmas photos looked good color-wise and I knew I wouldn't have time to have them re-printed in black and white. As a result, I went with Easter pictures. For details on my crop, you can visit my CTMH website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How did you do those letters for the titles? Especially on the Christmas layout?

Cyndie

scrappernic said...

I made the letters with my Cricut. It's the Alphalicious font (thanks Shawna for letting me borrow it).