Monday, November 12, 2007

My Scrap Space...

Several people have been asking me about my scrap space and I finally have it clean enough to show off :) I have my friend Shawna to thank for this. She gave me the cute little cube you see with all my ink pads in it. It inspired me to re-organize the rest of my room. I had done my paper cabinet about a month ago. This time I did all the rest of the cabinets, cleared off the counters and Mike and I cleaned the rest of the room. It just makes me smile every time I walk in now! Next step is paint. I want something light because there is so little natural light and I think a dark color would make the room too dark. I'm leaning toward Crystal Blue right now. Mike vetoed Sweet Leaf and Breeze. Yes, he gets a say, since it is also the computer room/office.





Here's my paper cabinet.




Oh, you can't see it in the pics (I'll have to take more), but my stamps, ribbon, catalogs, etc are all stored on shelves under the counter.

And here was a before--yikes! Can't believe I'm posting this. It was definitely a "scrap mess" before--LOL! Oh hey, you can see part of my shelves underneath in this picture--yeah!

No comments: