Sunday, November 18, 2007

No new artwork thanks to Erin and Tracey!

Haha! Erin and Tracey talked about the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer on their blogs and I had to read them. I finished Twilight yesterday and Mike made me promise (since I ignored everyone all day) that I wouldn't start New Moon until the weekend was over. Well, I couldn't resist, so last night I started it. I'm obssessed now. I'm not normally into stories that feature vampires (Interview with a Vampire totally freaked me out), but these books are so well-written and have a great story that you can't help but get caught up in it. Heck, Edward Cullen could make me a vampire any day. Sadly, I am still 40th on the wait list at the library for the third book, so it could be a while. I might not be able to wait. I may have to go buy it--LOL! Needless to say, I haven't gotten much done this weekend. I did do a layout at my crop Friday night (sad, yes, I cropped 5 or so hours and got one layout ALMOST done). When I add a title and journaling, I'll post it. If I can get my nose out of the book...

No comments: