Friday, May 16, 2008

Back to regularly scheduled programming

How about some artwork? I should hold back and share these a little at a time since they might be the last ones for a while, but I won't--LOL! I am so happy, I managed to finish my Word Puzzle Club projects through July. Now I can relax and not have to worry about them until August. WooHoo!


Here's the last two May elements:

Page 2 of layout


Boom Di Ada card


June Pages using Rustic Trails paper:



June Cards:

I cased the blue floral one from Christine Adams and Lisa Stenz. The "dad" one I saw on the CTMH BB. Sorry, I don't remember the artist.

July pages:


Sorry--I could have angled and cropped that one better.

July Cards:

Now I'm off to get ready for a crop I'm hosting tonight, insane person I am. I can't wait though. I need a little time to relax and enjoy the company of my fellow scrappers one more time before I move. Have a great weekend!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT CREATIONS NIC!I CANT BELIEVE HOW BUSY YOU HAVE BEEN INBETWEEN PACKING AND WHATNOT!

AmethystCat said...

great pages! I'm in awe of how much you're getting done. And, a crop too? Have a blast! good for you!

Alley said...

It looks like you have been busy! I enjoy your pages and how they are not intimidating! I can only wish I had half of your energy to keep up!

Donelda said...

wow, you have been so busy. I really love that plaid dad one. I might just have to case it!! Thanks for all the inspriation!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your projects. I just got the July puzzle...gonna try to do some of my wedding stuff with it. Great work darling!

Jane said...

Holy cow batman! You've been busy! Great job on all of that. Don't you love it when you have all the "must do stuff" done and now you can just play?

Jane
SBS4

Jena said...

These are all fabulous! TFS!

Unknown said...

I love all the new stuff, can't wait to get my "kits". Glad you got them done, one less thing to stress about right?

Deb said...

FAbulous cards, you have been so busy but I suppose you need to do a huge batch to keep you going while you move, it is so frustrating having to pack up the crafting things, good luck!

Kim said...

All your artwork is great! TFS