Friday, May 9, 2008

Checkin in

Well, I've made almost no progress on packing up the house! Just can't seem to do it. I've had places to go and people to see. I've had visitors every day this week, which has been great! I have so little time to see friends and it's a perfect excuse to put off packing--LOL! Throw in there Mother's Day projects and calls to arrange for the move, and I haven't had much time left. Looking at the calendar, that's not going to change over the next few weeks. That's ok, somehow we'll get it all done.

I did get a few projects done for my word puzzle club, using May's set. My hope is to get June and July's done before I leave, but that might be a pipe dream. Here's one of the pages and three of the cards:


I don't know how I'm ever going to deal with packing up my scrap room. How will I be without my stuff for *gasp* at least a month?! Crazy!

I want to send out a big thank you to everyone for the supportive comments and emails! They really mean a lot. I also want to thank all of you in Boise who have emailed me--wow makes me even more happy to be headed there. Most of all, I want to thank everyone local--you girls are the best! I've had so many offers of help with the kids or the packing, that I'm overwhelmed. And a special thanks to my secret pal who brightened my day this morning! This is what Mike found on the porch when he was headed out for work (it was filled up with wonderful goodies!):


Not a great pic, but a fabulous gift :) I'd better sign off and try to get some things accomplished today. Hope to check in again soon!

No comments: