Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome


Here's the card I came up with to send to my new little nephew. I am just so in love with this stamp set. The animals are all so cute! It's CTMH's Life's a Jungle, July's stamp of the month. I used some retired papers and the "Welcome" came from my Sweet N Sassy Home Sweet Home set, which I'll be using soon for new address cards :)

Re-packed my scrap stuff up (probably not for the last time) and am ready for more today. We're having a garage sale tomorrow, so lots to do. I just found out that CTMH is going to do their Stampaganza sale again in June, so I'm going to need lots of extra money. Hmmm...what else can I sell?! LOL

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Love this card!!! The colors are so vibrant and fresh! I love that elephant from the Life's a Jungle stamp set...too cute! Good luck with the garage sale!!! :D

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! And I love the stars!

Jane said...

Very cute! Sorry you have to keep packing and unpacking. Hopefully you'll be settled in soon to your new place.

Jane
SBS4

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

What a fresh, bright, cherry card. Love it!

Alley said...

Great card and I hope you get settled soon!!

Marjorie said...

Very cute, I love that stamp set!! Good luck with your garage sale, I hope you make a lot ^_~

Unknown said...

I CANT BELIEVE YOUR PACKING & STILL MANAGING TO CREATE!THE ELEPHANT IMAGE IS VERRRRRY SWEET NIC!

Yani said...

What a cute card! Loved the stamp and the color combination. Great job!

AmethystCat said...

cute card! very sweet!