I was getting on here to update and share a few things, but my camera battery is dead, so I'll save that for later. In the meantime, I've been promising blog candy, so I guess I'd better deliver. Here's the deal: In honor of National Scrapbook Month, I want to see your favorite scrapbook page (or your newest). Leave a comment with a link on this post or, if you're not on blogger send me an email here by Friday, May 9th. On Saturday, May 10th, I'll draw a winner to receive a nice prize package, with embellishments, paper mats, images and cards. Good Luck--can't wait to see your pages!!
Also, Marjorie tagged me with this little game a couple days ago.
Here are the rules to play:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
1) I start every day with a cup of Chai Tea while I check my email. This is my me time before the kiddos are up and my day gets too hectic.
2) I can't scrapbook chronologically--I just scrap whatever I feel like scrapping at any given time. I later organize them in order. Of course this means I rarely finish album, but that's ok.
3) I always "save the best for last" when eating. I always save one bite of whatever is my
favorite on my plate to be my last bite. For example, the cheesiest nacho or the bite of cake with the most frosting. Look out anyone that tries to take that bite.
4) I can't not finish a book. Even if it's bad, I keep reading with the hope it will get better. It drives me nuts having an unfinished book around.
5) I am a homebody. Not matter how exciting the trip or how much fun we're having, there's always a part of me that wants to be back at home.
6) I have to sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door. I've always been weird about doors--when I was little, I couldn't sleep if the closet door was open. Mike and I joke that we were definitely meant to be because he's always naturally slept nearest the door :)
Well there's a little more about me than you probably wanted to know. I'm feeling to lazy to tag anyone specific, so if you want to do this great, leave me a comment and let me know you played along.