Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Shower Memory Box

I'm headed to a baby shower today with my mom. The nursery is being decorated in pink and brown, so I wanted to make something fun to match. If you are a long-time reader, you've seen the decorated paint cans I've done. This is the same idea, only I used one of CTMH's Memory Boxes instead. I made the little notebook for the mom to jot down firsts and memories to keep inside until she has the chance to put them in the baby book/scrapbook. I also put in an adorable outfit that is going to have to be inspiration for something soon because it is so darn cute. It's a good thing I never had a girl. I wanted to buy one of everything in the store last night! Good thing I'm going to have a niece soon to spoil :)





Materials used (all CTMH unless listed otherwise): Cherry O Creative Basics papers, Boutique Alphabet stamps, Suede Pinwheels, pearls, blush brads, White Daisy flowers, Martha Stewart punch, and Cricut Alphalicious for the lettering. Sorry the pics are a little dark--I didn't finish until late last night.











No comments: