Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More Cherry O Cards

Can you tell how much I LOVE these papers! Just perfect for summer cards. I made this card set for my grandma for her birthday. I love to make cards for her because she sends out more cards than anyone I know. They are fairly simple because I don't want her to have to pay extra to mail them out. I love that the simplicity shows off how fabulous the papers really are. I made three of each card.



I am now up to 32 cards so far on this summer break--woohoo! I took a break from creating this afternoon to enjoy some time at the park with the boys. We've also been playing lots of Mario the last couple days. Austin already beat the game we got last weekend--crazy!

I'm hoping to work on scrapping our Disney pictures tonight and tomorrow. I am so enjoying the time to relax, spend time with my boys, and sneak in some crafting :)

No comments: