Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today's Jackpot June Deal

Flowers, flowers and more flowers, plus True Fit Folios thrown in for fun. Today's deals include fun flower accents and the versatile True Fit Folios. The Jackpot prize is a flower stamp set worth $18.95! Click here for details.

The flowers you can see on almost any of my cards or layout--one of my favorite accessories. I used tons on yesterday's memory box. Here's a pic of a layout using the Big Pinks flowers:


A little more about the True Fit Folios. In scrapbooks, they are great for using as a file folder and inserting artwork, school work, or memorabilia. You can also use them for fold out pages. I have a couple examples that were pre-blogging days. I'll have to see if I can dig them up.


My very first blog post included a True Fit Folio I used as a card for Mike. The folios are 12x12 in size. Here's the card:



Another fun idea with these folios is to create a mini album. The idea for this one came from another CTMH Consultant. I used Silhouette papers and Stickease.




I'm off to order more flowers and folios at a discount! Before I sign off--here's a picture of the stamp set being given away if you order the right product.

No comments: