Wednesday, June 16, 2010

H2H Challenge--Get Scrappy

The challenge this week on the H2H Challenge Blog was to use scraps to make Father's Day projects. I have lots of scraps left over from the scrapbook project I did with my students. I have bags of strips and small pieces to put to use.



The first card used Back Country scraps. I used Backwoods and Say It in Style stamps.


The rest of the cards use papers from the Passages paper pack. Ironically, I've never created any other projects with these papers. I really love the colors. I'm going to have to order a pack for my own projects. I used my Cricut (Opposites Attract), Vintage Father's Day stamps, and various accessories.


That takes care of the cards I need to mail out. I still have a few more to make. Right now, we need to get out and go shopping and to the post office.

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

I like your simple but cute style. Thanks for sharing your cards!