Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shoes--buy one, give one



I love these shoes and this company. I just ordered my first pair of TOMS shoes. I heard about them a while ago, but our budget at the time didn't allow for new shoes. If you've never heard of this company, for every pair of shoes you buy, they give a pair to a child in need. One for one. What a fabulous concept! Now those that know me, know that I rarely buy clothes or shoes that cost more than 20-30 bucks. Yes, these shoes are more, but the idea of giving a pair to someone in need sold me. Plus, I love the red one. In addition to being perfect for summer, we wear red on spirit days at school, so these will be fun year round!

Here's a video about the company. There's more on their website, http://www.toms.com/










And finally, here's the ones I really want, but can't justify this month :)

No comments: