Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cards with patterned paper and very little stamping

Still working on those simple thank yous. Yesterday, I pulled out some of my mini-paper packs from SEI and DCWV. The papers were busy and fun, so I tried not to add too much in the way of embellishing. This was outside my box, one because I mostly use CTMH, and two these were patterns and colors that aren't in my typical palette. Overall, I'm happy with how they turned out. They're a little brighter IRL than these photos. I need to stop taking my pictures at night or finally create a light box.


Stamps used: Thank You, Card Chatter Thank You, and Angel Whispers (the circles in the center of the flowers).
Last night we went to a Hawks baseball game. It rained some, but we had a good time anyway. The boys loved that they got to run the bases afterward, and they especially loved the fireworks show. Today we might head over to the park for Rec Fest, and later a neighborhood potluck.
I'm hoping to sneak in some creative time, too. I haven't worked on a project for the H2H Challenge yet.









No comments: