Thursday, June 3, 2010

School's out for summer!!

Finally! Can't wait to get on with the break and maybe spend some time in my much neglected scrap room! Last night I was up until midnight working on gifts for Austin's teachers and my room moms. I've been down with a sinus infection, so all creating got left until the last minute. I went for simple and used my Cricut--something I often forget to do. Here are the teacher gifts:




I used the Doodlecharms cartridge for the apples, Notebook and Silhouette papers with Cranberry and Clover Meadow cardstock. The Thank You stamps came from Card Chatter Thank You and Thank You sets. I made each teacher six cards and the tote bag.



































For my room moms, I made 8 cards each with various patterned glitter paper from DCWV and the flower from my George cartridge. It was a hard thing for me to go simple, but I am pleased with the results. Now I need to finish the cards for my teacher aide and file mom (I'll have to mail theirs). Plus I need to do something for my 5 year-old's preschool teachers.

No comments: