Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby layout and February class



I know, this layout is missing it's title. I forgot to glue it down and when I moved it from my creating spot to my photo spot, I lost it. I didn't notice until I uploaded the photo--oops. Oh well--the title was "So Proud" in diamond shaped across the top. This picture is one of my favorites. It was Brendan's first time pulling himself up and he just thought he was hot stuff.


February is a super-busy month for us, so I tried to come up with a Valentine workshop that was quick and easy. I was inspired by Pamela's blog (ok I totally copied her tin and the bag she posted on the CTMH board). The card is inspired by a card in the CTMH Idea Book. Hey, I've been too busy with layouts to be completely original :) The workshop will be February 12th at 5:30 if anyone is local.

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I can't tell you how much I admire someone who has February figured out in January! I love your projects and I really love the layout. It's so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love it all!

Marjorie said...

Your layout is so ADORABLE! I love the brighter colors you picked and his big cheeser on the left layout :D Too CUTE!!

~Jules~ said...

Beautiful!
I love it all too!