Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two Days worth



Sorry I didn't post last night. I was so tired I didn't even finish a two page layout. I got most of it done, but posted one page for yesterday and the other for today once I added journaling and a title. These pictures are from when Austin got to bring home Chester, the class "pet". It just happened to be a day we had a play date at the park, so we took some fun pictures for him to share with his class.
Today was a busy day--we went to my cousin Matthew's 2nd birthday party. He's such a cutie patootie! It's fun to see the three boys play together. It was good to spend time with family, too. We didn't see any of them over Christmas, so we got a chance to catch up.
After that, we went shopping. I tried Michael's for EZMount, so I can mount my Bellas, but they didn't carry it. Then we went to Party City to look for goodies for Austin's "Knight" party next month, but didn't have any luck. Everything is Pirates, but not Knights. Guess I'll have to be creative. Then we spent an hour in Sports Authority. We had a coupon for $25 off a $100 purchase and since Austin's basketball stuff cost well over $60, we decided to take advantage, so we all got a few goodies. I got some workout clothes because we are going to Hawaii next Christmas, so I need to start working out NOW! Wish me luck sticking to that one :)
Unfortunately, I didn't have much of a chance to create this weekend--hopefully tomorrow :) I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Yani said...

These are adorable and so are your boys! I also loved the wall canvas... great job!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE NEW LO AS ALWAYS!& GOOD LUCK WITH THE WORKING OUT FOR YOU HAWAII TRIP...LOL

KellyS said...

Cute pics!! Love the layout too! I love to see my sisters are also scrappers, hopefully you gals will help me with my frequent scrapper's block.

Anonymous said...

I love your work. If I ever hit big money I am going to hire you and cyndie to do my albums :) I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it friday.