Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tagged, here I go

Ok, Kathi tagged me a couple days ago and this is the first chance I've had to do this. It's on my favorite topic--scrapping, so why not?!

The game includes eight questions for me to answer and a ninth question, which I will add, before tagging two more bloggers. Here goes:

1) Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My boys--of course! And Disney pictures. I keep a whole separate Disney album and it's by far the favorite on for everyone to look at. It's also my only album that is all coordinating/matching papers, so I hope CTMH never retires Giggles and Grins--LOL!

2) Where are the two best places you've been to? Only 2? We've done so many fun things. Definitely Hawaii--can't wait to go back in December. One other--I guess I'll say Disneyland.

3) Name two things you do every day: Hug my kids and husband and tell them I love them (counting that as one) and check email/blogs

4) Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I love to scrapbook and read and I love chocolate

5) Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: Someday I want to write a book or 10 and that even though I love going to Starbucks, I HATE coffee. I always get Chai tea or peppermint hot chocolate or if it's summer, a green tea frappaccino

6) Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: I always kept some sort of scrapbook--usually in those awful magnetic albums. Then for my wedding shower a friend gave me a scrapbook kit and the rest is history. Although I really wish I hadn't started with my wedding album...

7) Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Paint my scrap room and finish this layout a day challenge for January--it's getting tougher as I get busier. Also, take a photography class.

8) Name your two favorite scrapping tools: again--only 2? Ack! My stamps and my cutter--basic, but I couldn't cut a straight line to save my life!

9) Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: CTMH's Cherish/Imagine books and magazines.

My addition: What are your favorite brands of scrapbooking paper (notice, rebel that I am, I didn't limit it to two --LOL)? CTMH, SEI and Basic Grey

I'm tagging Marjorie who is always posting fabulous works of art and Sparkle, on of my other favorite artists, who may be too darn busy unpacking to do this. Remember, answer these questions and then add your own question that includes "two of something." Then, tag two more! I'm anxious to see your answers . . . your questions, too!

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Wow I can't believe I forgot to post a comment on this one. I thought I did before I did my questions, lol. I'm a tea girl too, though I LOVE the smell of coffee :D