Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spread some JOY today!

Lynda, a lady I "know" from the CTMH Bulletin Boards has a special request today. Before I go on, I have to say, that this woman is a hero to me. She has had so many obstacles thrown her way in the last 6 monts. Things I can't even imagine dealing with. Through it all Lynda has shown such amazing strength and faith. She has the best attitude. Last month, she lost her 8-year old daughter, Micayla. She has shared her journey through this difficult time and her strength and attitude moves me to tears. I feel blessed just reading her words. Everytime I do, I take a moment to count my blessings and hug my kids. I got this message from her last night:

Tomorrow is the one-month anniversary of Micayla's journey on this earth coming to an end.

Instead of being sad. Do something extraordinary for someone tomorrow to bring them JOY!!


Please join me today in honoring Micayla (and Lynda) and send a little joy out there into the world. And to Lynda, thank you for sharing your journey--I'm sending lots of virtual (((hugs))) your way!

No comments: