Friday, January 25, 2008

Inspired

Ok, I'll admit it, with this challenge, it's been hard to be inspired to scrapbook each day. While it's fun, some days it's really hard to find the time. Usually when I find inspiration somewhere, I write it down and hope I can come back to it later. Well this morning I was surfing around the SS site and came across their National Letter Writing Week Challenge. I put down everything to go scrap. Part of that could be that the deadline is today--LOL. However, I read something a while back about writing a letter to your child each year on his birthday. I wanted to do it, and thought that a scrapbook would be a great place for it, but never got around to writing the actual letters. So I'm starting now, with Austin's 6th birthday. A little early, since it's not for a couple weeks.


The papers are once again CTMH's Guy Thing pack--I can't get enough of these papers--they're perfect for so many layouts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS PHOTO,GORGEOUS PATTERN PAPERS & LOVE THE JOURNALING!