Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goodbye 2007

I saw this on my friend Sarah's blog and thought it would be a nice way to ring in the new year for me too.

1. What is your happiest memory of 2007?

How much time I've gotten to spend with family. I can't think of anything specific. We were blessed to have so many chances to get together with family. We did have an awesome trip to Disneyland thanks to my sis and one to Knott's Berry Farm too. Those were fun!


2. What was your worst memory of 2007?
Losing my Granma Mosteller this last September. I feel very blessed to have made it into my 30's with all my grandparents living, but losing her was very hard. It did make me realize how important my family is to me and inspired me to start a family history album. Here is my first page--my grandma--the matching page will have fun facts and stories about her.


3. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Doing more for myself. A few fun scrapping trips, this blog, taking more pictures, scrapping almost all of 2006 and a good portion of 2007.


4. Did you take any memorable trips in 2007?

We had a fantastic camping trip up in Idaho, and a few weekend getaways.


5. What song comes to mind when you think of 2007?
Don’t Blink- Kenny Chesney. I have to totally steal Sarah's answer here ;) This song just brings me to tears every time I hear it because time seems to be passing so fast.


6. Is there anything you are hoping to do or have in 2008 that you didn’t in 2007?
Get more organized so I can better use my time. Like not so much on the computer--LOL! I'm also hoping to find more time to write and maybe head back to school for my masters. I also hope that I take lots of time to enjoy my family and my kids and not take anything for granted.


7. Any regrets for 2007?
Not spending more time with my grandma.


8. Best purchase of 2007?
Our Honda Odyssey. I NEVER thought I would own a van EVER, but it is wonderful. So nice to drive and so much space. I LOVE it! Oh and my Canon Rebel that Mike bought me for my birthday--love the pictures!


9. Favorite movie of 2007?
We don't get out much, but we did make it to a few movies--Bee Movie was fun, Harry Potter (was that this year?), wow--I can't think of any more.


10. Did you pick up any new hobbies in 2007?
Do I really need another obssession (I mean hobby)?? I think scrapping and stamping are more than enough. My goal in 08 is to take a photography class to help me better use my camera.

No comments: