Friday, January 25, 2008

Love



I finally had time to sit and finish one of my swaps today. THis is for a CTMH Spring Idea Book Swap. My stamp set was Heartfelt and I used Baby Pink, Blush and Hollyhock, as well as Chocolate. On the front, I used the emerging color technique I learned from the Stamp Goddess herself a while back. In short, you random stamp your paper as you normally would. Then you use Versamark to stamp and emboss over that. Then you roll an inked brayer (in this case, Baby Pink) over the whole paper. Last you sponge in around the embossed image and wipe off ink. Sometimes I do this in multiple colors, but stuck with baby Pink for this one.




3 comments:

Deb said...

Absolutely beautiful!

I am now able to post on the SBS cafe blog, I have asked for any ideas our sisters have for our group, please drop in and leave a comment!

Unknown said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL,LOVE ALL THE HEARTS!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card love all the hearts.