Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My FAVORITE new layout


I've been working on this one for the last couple days. I was originally inspired by Pammie. On the CTMH board she posted one of her famous OOYB (Out of Your Box) challenges to use this quote:

Far away there in the SUNSHINE,

are my highest asprirations. I may not REACH them,

but I can look up and see their beauty, BELIEVE in them,

and try to FOLLOW where they lead.

~Louisa May ALcott


When I read it, I immediately thought of this picture I took over the summer. Then I wanted to title it "Dream Big". When I did that, I thought of the song by Ryan Shupe and changed the journaling to that. This one is going to hang in my scrap room. I am planning on painting the room the lighter blue in the layout. I played with the photo in photoshop to blur it and fade the color. THen I printed it on cardstock to give it a nice texture feel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JUST GORGEOUS!I MUST OF MISSED THIS POST!LOVE THE "BIG DREAM" SENTIMENT.