Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Word Puzzle and July SOTM

Here are the rest of the cards for my April Word Puzzle Club. The bottom card I lifted from another consultant, Heather Holbrook. She did a similar card in Cranberry and Honey. I had to try it! I loved it with the bright summer colors too. These word puzzle sets are so much fun! I'm excited about the new ones in the summer catalog too! They are so versatile.



This new stamp set is July's Stamp of the Month and I am so in love with these critters. Here's a couple of cards, simple and quick. I used my Cuttlebug for the background.

And for this little guy, I used CTMH Expedition papers. My boys are just loving the googly eyes on these animals. They keep grabbing the cards and cracking up.


7 comments:

Liane said...

I see those eyes at Michael's all the time! I think I have a really good reason to buy them now! Love your cards. From a fellow CTMHer!

Deb said...

fAbulous cards, I so love the animals especially with the distressed embossing!

Unknown said...

AWWWW LOVE THE LIL ALLIGATOR CARD,HOW CUTE IS THAT!

Marjorie said...

I'm loving your cards, especially that lion one! He's just too cute!!

Beth said...

I love the google eyes!! Must try that soon!

http://bethstamps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow- you've been busy! I love all of your cards...but I am biased...I just love the googly eyes!

AmethystCat said...

too cute! love the colors and the cards!