Sunday, April 13, 2008

WOW! 10,000 Hits

That's a big number! I want to thank all of you who read my blog. I feel so blessed when I read the wonderful comments you leave. Be on the lookout this week for some blog candy--I want to plan something fun.

In the meantime, here's a layout I finished yesterday with a sneak peek at CTMH's new Sarsparilla papers. I knew there was a reason that I'd had these pictures sitting around so long--they match this paper PERFECTLY! These were taken two summers ago on a trip to Knott's Berry Farm. My uncle works there and arranged for us to have a behind the scenes tour of the roundhouse. It was great!


I was hoping to get more done yesterday, but we went to the Home and Garden show all afternoon and then last night discovered we had a Starz free preview. Normally, I can create while watching movies, but I got so into Deja Vu with Denzel Washington, that I didn't get anything done. Hopefully today. I have my downline coming over on Tuesday for a fun creative day and I want to have lots to share :)

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Congratulations on l0K hits! Your layout and everything else you've been up to lately is wonderful, which is the reason for all those hits!!! TFS.

Unknown said...

WOOHOOO NIC! CONGRATS ON 10,000 HITS,YOUR NEW LO IS AWESOME,THOSE COLOURS & PHOTO'S LOOK FABULOUS.

Jane said...

This paper is perfect for the train pics! Great layout.

Jane
SBS4

g8rgirl said...

Congratulations on 10,000 hits! LOVE the layout, LOVE the new paper. Thanks for the sneak peek!

AmethystCat said...

super cute and love the paper! neat layout!

Deb said...

congratulations on your 10,000 hits, fabulous layout!