Thursday, April 17, 2008

Father's Day Card

A little early, I know. This card is for a SOTM swap I participate in. It uses May's Say It In Style stamps and Guy Thing paper. I have the hardest time coming up with masculine cards. I think my problem is embellishing. Anyway, I do like the way it came out--even though it took forever to punch and sand all the circles. And hey, I'm happy that I've got the cards done and ready to mail.


I'm looking forward to the crop I'm hosting tomorrow night. I'm hoping to actually sit and make some cards and maybe a couple pages. Depends on how organized I am tomorrow. If you're local, I still have some spots open, so feel free to bring your projects over :)

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Nice masculine Father's Day card. I find them so hard to get started, but once I do they usually come together well. TFS with us. :) Kel

Marjorie said...

Very nice! I haven't even thought about father's day yet, lol. I'm still stuck on birthdays and Mother's day coming up soon ^_~ Wonderful card! I love the papers you used and the fun circles for the sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

FAB MAN CARD YOU HAVE CREATED NIC!NEVER TO EARLY TO START STASHING AWAY CARDS I ALWAYS SAY.

Deb said...

ooh I love this, perfect man's card, they are so hard to do aren't they? These are the perfect embellishments though, brads and string!