Everyone, please think good thoughts/pray for us. Tomorrow Mike has a conference call with the District Director over the Seattle District and the Regional Director over the whole west. We should know tomorrow whether or not his transfer to Boise, Idaho will happen. As sad as I will be to leave the wonderful friends and family we have here in California, this is something we have wanted since we left Boise 5 years ago. We really feel it's where we want to raise our kids and it doesn't hurt that my mom, stepdad and brother are there. Ok, technically, that's McCall, Idaho in the picture, but it's the closest thing I have loaded on the computer--LOL!
I am so excited, nervous and restless, I don't know how I'll get anything done in the meantime. However, I will have to because I am teaching a class here tomorrow night and I have to figure out the cards we will be making (nothing like waiting until the last minute. I will be back to post the cards later.