Saturday, April 12, 2008

Scared to get gas...

My Piggy Bank After Filling Up With Gas


I saw this on my SBS sister Jane's blog and had to share because I almost spewed tea all over my screen when I saw it. It cost me $70 to fill up my van the last time, so I can definitely relate.

I'm hoping to be back later with some artwork (fingers crossed). We're also heading out to the Home and Garden show today with hopes of getting some ideas/deals for our backyard. Moving or not, something needs to be done with it. I'm tired of looking at dirt and even more tired of the boys getting dirty and muddy every time they go out there.

2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

I felt the same way about the pig. such a sadly funny true feeling! have fun at the home & garden show!

Jane said...

I sent this piggy in an email to my boss. He responded and told me that the company was going to buy me a bicycle to get me to/from work. I told him that my work day would have to be cut to 30 minutes because it'd take me 7 1/2 hours a day to bike it! LOL.

Jane
SBS4